Thursday, July 14, 2011

My future is in God's hands






Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Jacket: Zara

I am now in the most important moment of my life, in which my future will be decide. 
The last three years of classes, study and work, come down to this moment. I know I was well, if in some moments I could have given more? Yes it's true. But what's done is done. Now I can only wait and let God make is justice. I hope that all the effort and work offset at the end.
Cross your fingers for me!!

 
Rita 

12 comments:

  1. I totally understand you. I hope you are successful. wish you the best luck

    By the way i love your jeans and the jacket

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the combination of these pants with the jacket.
    The colors match very well

    Amazing photos

    I Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, I especially like the shoes!

    I cross my fingers, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so nice!
    http://worldasheis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Rita!
    Thank you, for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    - Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pants!
    I also like previous post!
    I become a follower
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cross my fingers for you....thanks for the comment.i like your blog and if you like mine we can follow each other.i will do it now.so please follow mine.
    xoxo mininuni
    mininuni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog.I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool outfit!
    & I love your inspiration post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,Ciao Rita...hope you're happy now?

    ReplyDelete