Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Choi(c)es for Back to School


So holidays are ending and soon we will be back to school. And if you are a little like me you already had started thinking in some outfits to wear on the first days of school. So to help you, and also to organize some of my ideias, I need to confess, I did some outfits to inspire you to rock on school and even to be comfortable when you study... 
And this isn't all, I have good news for you. Choies is launching a Back to School Sale where you can enjoy of discounts on some great clothes to be the star of your school. Enjoy them and be the biggest fashionista of your school this year ;)
T-Shirt here

T-Shirt here

T-Shirt here
Trench Coat here T-Shirt here

Start this year to be the best of your life and do it with style. I wish you the best of lucks in this back to school and remember: Work Hard and Dream Big because that will lead you to Success 

Rita


2 comments:

  1. These are great! I like all of these outfits. The last one is my favorite.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wishlist!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/08/red-lip.html

    ReplyDelete