Monday, October 12, 2015

Let's run a marathon?

Winter has came and we can already hear the rain outside so there's nothing better than spending the weekend at home in the company of a bowl of popcorn, a blanket and a few candles watching a marathon our favorite series.
So those are some of my most recent favourite series. Some of them I already end watching like Lie to Me or Hart of Dixie... And so I started to watch Castle, Empire and Switched at Birth... I really loved the previous seasons of The 100 and Empire so I am excited to start watching the new seasons. And Pretty Little Liars? Oh, it´s a classic. Love it.

And you? Do you see any of this series? Which is your favourite one? Which new serie you recommend to me?
Rita

1 comment:

  1. I really love Stalker & AHS & PLL, they´re my fav for this fall!
    makeup battle

    ReplyDelete